Wedding ringing at Advent this Saturday afternoon

In a burst of hopefulness there will be ringing for the wedding at
Advent this Saturday afternoon. There are only five people who have
said they can make it, and one of those is only a "probably," so it's
a bit of a stretch. But I'm hopeful that at least one of you that
hasn't replied (and I don't think Carter's even heard about it before,
since he's not yet on the boston-change-ringers list) will say "yes"
and make it six.

Anyway, PLEASE, if you can, come to ring for the wedding at Advent
Sunday afternoon. Folks should gather at about 4:00, the ringing being
only after the wedding. I will be out of town this weekend so I've
asked John to please look after this.

--
Don Morrison <dfm mv com>
http://www.ringing.org