Practice 21 August?

A lot of folks will be away Thursday, 21 August, the Thursday right
before the NAG AGM in Kalamazoo. So I can count noses and see if we'll
still have a quorum for Advent practice that night could anyone that
right now thinks they'd probably attend a practice that night please
let me know by a week from today, 4 August. If I don't get enough
"yea, I'll probably be there's" we'll just cancel it.

Thanks!

--
Don Morrison <dfm mv com>
http://www.ringing.org