Review of Old North service

  There is a very entertaining and informative web site that publishes
reports from "mystery worshippers" to help people choose a congregation.

http://www.ship-of-fools.com/Mystery/index.html

   The first church on the newly reviewed list this week is Old North,
although clearly the service was months ago.  No mention of the bells at
all (also true of an old Advent review that I dug up, or for that matter
any of the reviewed churches in England that I've read).  There is no
category for bells (as opposed to music in general), but I was
unreasonably disappointed that the reviewer didn't mention us.

Laura Dickerson