Late entries send to: bapc-late cosmos phy tufts edu

To subscribe to or unsubscribe from the bapc go
to:http://cosmos.phy.tufts.edu/bapc.html

Monday, February 20, 2006

No Talks Were Submitted for today...Holiday

Tuesday, February 21, 2006

2:30 pm
Tufts University
Joint Tufts/CFA/MIT Cosmology Seminar
Robinson 250
"Networks of Binding Cosmic Superstrings"
Mark Wyman
Cornell University
Refreshments served at 2:00pm in Knipp Library, Room 251

4:00 pm
Massachusetts Institute of Technology
MIT Astrophysics Colloquia Spring 2006
Marlar Lounge 37-252
"Do Accretion Disks Exist In High-Energy Astrophysics?"
Professor Bruno Coppi
M.I.T.
http://web.mit.edu/astrophysics/colloq.html

4:15 pm--------NOTE DAY and TIME
Massachusetts Institute of Technology
Nuclear and Particle Theory Seminar (Special Seminar)
Center for Theoretical Physics, Building NE25, Fourth Floor seminar
room*
``Viewing Lepton Mixing Through the Cabibbo Haze"
Lisa Everett
University of Florida
Refreshments will be served
*see our web page for directions to our new location

Wednesday, February 22, 2006

4:00 pm
U-Mass Lowell Colloquium
Olney 218
?Power of Computational Physics: from Fundamental Properties to
Applications in Nanoscience?
Professor Young Kyun Kwon
UMASS LOWELL
Refreshments at 3:30 pm

4:30 pm
Institute for Theoretical Atomic, Molecular and Optical Physics and
Harvard University Physics Department Joint Atomic Physics Colloquium
Jefferson 356 "Entanglement assisted measurement of a single spin".
Dr. Paola Cappellaro
MIT
Refreshments served at 4:00 PM

4:30pm
Northeastern University
Special Physics Colloquium
Dana Research Center, Room 114
"The Amazing Matrix in String Theory"
Dr. Mark Van Raamsdonk
University of British Columbia
Refreshments available 4:15pm

Thursday, February 23, 2006

11:30 am
Harvard University
Condensed Matter Theory Seminar
Lyman 425
"Direct analogs of quantum Hall effect edge states in photonic systems"
Srinivas Raghu
Princeton University

1:00 pm
Massachusetts Institute of Technology
Special Seminar
Center for Theoretical Physics, Building NE25, Fourth Floor seminar
room*
``A Natural Supersymmetric Standard Model"
Ryuichiro Kitano
SLAC
Refreshments will be served
*see our web page for directions to our new location

4:00 pm
Northeastern University
Physics Colloquium
Dana Research Center, Room 114
"Correlations and Entanglement in Nanostructures"
Mark Kindermann
Cornell University
Refreshments available 3:45pm

Friday, February 24, 2006

11:45 am
Harvard University
Duality Seminar
Jefferson 453
"PP-WAVE MATRIX BIG BANGS AND D-BRANE PRODUCTION"
Sumit Das
University of Kentucky
Lunchtime seminar: pizza etc.

Dayle Maynard