Late entries send to: bapc-late cosmos phy tufts edu

To subscribe to or unsubscribe from the bapc go
to:http://cosmos.phy.tufts.edu/bapc.html
Monday, November 21, 2005

2:00PM
Massachusetts Institute of Technology
Nuclear and Particle Theory Seminar
Center for Theoretical Physics, Building NE25, Fourth Floor seminar room
"Factorization, NRQCD and quarkonium production"
George Sterman
SUNY, Stony Brook
Refreshments will be served *see our web page for directions to our new
location

4:15 pm
Harvard University
Department of Physics
Jefferson 250
"TBA"
Alexey Vikhlinin
Harvard-Smithsonian Center for Astrophysics
tea will be served in Jefferson 450 at 3:30 pm

4:15PM
MIT
Nuclear and Particle Physics Colloquium
26-414, Kolker Room
"Perturbative and Nonperturbative QCD at large momentum transfer"
George Sterman
Stony Brook
*Refreshments at 4PM
http://pierre.mit.edu/seminars/nppc.html

Tuesday, November 22, 2005

4:00pm
Brandeis University
Martin Weiner Lecture Series, Physics Colloquium
Physics Building, Abelson 131
"Surface tension shorts: from A(phids) to Z(ippers)"
L. Mahadevan
Gordon McKay Professor of Applied Mathematics and Mechanics,
Harvard University
Refreshments in Room 333 at 3:30pm

4:00 p.m.
Northeastern University
CIRCS Seminar
114 Dana Research Center
"Decoding the Geochemical Record of Biological and Environmental
Coevolution"
Daniel Rothman
MIT
Refreshments will be served.

4:00 PM
Massachusetts Institute of Technology
MIT Astrophysics Colloquia
"Planets, Moons and Microbes: How to Build Your Own Astrobiology Center"
Dr. Caleb Scharf
Columbia Astrophysics Laboratory
http://web.mit.edu/astrophysics/colloq.html

Wednesday, November 23, 2005