Re: [Assistant-faculty] Training Dates - Can you take part?

Hi, Shannon.  I'm afraid I don't want to be trained on this system at
all.  A 2 or 3 hour training is a pretty significant demand on my
time.  If that's the only way to use the system, I guess I'll have to
have you or Gayle prepare my reports, but I imagine I can learn how to
use the system myself without attending the training.

Thanks.

                                        Ken