[Assistant-faculty] Main Office Remake

Friends,

We are thrilled to annouce that, starting this Monday the 6th, the Department’s main offices will be undergoing a (much overdue) remake!  Removal of asbestos floors, as well as new paint and carpeting is planned, which is wonderful. But…

This means that the space will be off-limits for a week or more. We are working to anticipate the department’s needs during that time and create a plan.

Please bear with us during our time of chaos.

If faculty and postdocs could stop by and empty your mailboxes before Friday, that would be a great help!

Shannon

Shannon R. Landis, MEd

Department Manager

Physics & Astronomy