[Assistant-faculty] FW: Upcoming Electric Shutdown at 4 Colby Street -- CHANGE IN DATE

Hi all,

It looks like National Grid is on target to do the full shut down this weekend, Sunday, as discussed. Please plan accordingly and shut down all computers and equipment so as to ensure protection from surges when the power is turned back on.

Thanks,

Shannon

Shannon R. Landis, MEd

Department Manager