[Assistant-faculty] candidates visits for the position of Soft Condensed Matter Theorist

Dear Faculty Colleagues,

On behalf of the Condensed Matter Physics Search Committee, it is with great pleasure that I announce the visit schedule for four candidates for the position of Soft Condensed Matter Theorist. I hope you will make yourselves available to participate in their visits by meeting with the candidates, attending their scientific presentations, and going to lunch with them.

1. Dr. Lisa Manning - Jan. 27, 28 (Thu-Fri) - lecture on 28th at 3:00. Place TBA. 2. Dr. Nikos Voulgarakis - Feb. 3, 4 (Thu-Fri) - lecture on 4th at 3:00. Place TBA. 3. Dr. Tim Atherton - Feb. 7, 8 (Mon-Tue) - lecture on 7th at 3:00. Place TBA. 4. Dr. Binquan Luan - Feb. 10, 11 ((Thu-Fri) - lecture on 11th at 3:00. Place TBA.

Regards,

Peggy
Chair of the CMP Search Committee