[Assistant-faculty] Visits by candidates for faculty Experimentalist in High Energy Physics

Dear Faculty Colleagues of Physics & Astronomy,

The Search Committee for an Experimentalist in High Energy Physics
has identified five highly qualified candidates for our tenure-track
Assistant Professorship.    It is with grand-unified pleasure that we
announce at this time, the visit schedule for these five candidates.
We warmly encourage you to engage the candidates by meeting
with them, learning their views on teaching and research, attending
their colloquia and asking questions, and by going to lunch and/or
to dinner with them.

1. Dr. Alexandre Sousa - Jan. 31, Feb. 1 (Mon.-Tues.) - Lecture Monday 4:00 pm, Robinson 250.

2. Dr. Georgios Choudalakis - Feb. 14, 15 (Mon.-Tues.) - Lecture Monday 4:00 pm, Robinson 250.

3. Dr. Gregory Pawloski - Feb. 17, 18 (Thurs.-Fri.) - Lecture Thursday 4:00 pm, Robinson 250.

4. Dr. Hugo Beauchemin - Feb. 24, 25 (Thurs.-Fri.) - Lecture Thursday 4:00 pm, Robinson 250.

5. Dr. Valeria Perez Reale - Feb. 28, March 1 (Mon.-Tues.) - Lecture Monday 4:00 pm, Robinson 250.

Yours truly,
Tony -- On behalf of the Searchers: Jose, Larry, Gary, Kris, Tony