[Assistant-faculty] Awards (fwd)

Hi everyone,

Please see the message below (and the information attached)
and let me know if you would like to nominate anyone for any of these
awards. Note that some of these awards have a deadline on Jan 21st.!
Sorry about giving you so short notice.

Jose

Dear Colleagues,

The Annual Meeting of the Northeastern Association of Graduate Schools
will be held in Boston at the Omni Parker House this spring.  Each year
"NAGS" sponsors several competitions and the winners are presented at
the Association's annual meeting with a check for $1000.  We would be
very proud once again to have someone from the Tufts' community wins one
of these awards.   Attached are the guidelines and application forms for
each of these awards.   Please submit your nominations to the Office of
Graduate Studies (Ballou Hall 1^st Floor) by the deadline indicated.

This year's awards are for

_Graduate Students:_

                         Master's Thesis Award in Social Sciences &
Education

                         Doctoral Dissertation Award in Physical
Sciences, Mathematics & Engineering__

_Faculty -- all disciplines_

                         Graduate Faculty Teaching Award -- Master's -
level

Graduate Faculty Teaching Award -- Doctoral - level

                         Geoffrey Marshall Faculty Mentoring Award

**

  *TUFTS -- CAMPUS DEADLINE -- JANUARY 21, 2011*

All Nomination materials must be submitted via email in Adobe Pdf file
format.

*/All nominations must come through the Office of Graduate Studies
(Attn: Charlene Carle, Ballou Hall, 1^st Floor) and _not_ sent directly
to NAGS./*

*//*

*//*_Please share this announcement with the Graduate Faculty and
Graduate Students in your department. _Thank you for you help with this
and we look forward to receiving your nominations.

Sincerely,

Lynne Pepalland Lewis Edgers

*PLEASE  POST AND/OR  DISTRIBUTE COPIES OF THE  ENCLOSED DOCUMENTS***

Charlene F. Carle
Tufts University
Administrative Assistant to Dean Pepall
Graduate School of Arts & Sciences