[Postdocs-visitors] REMINDER: LUNCHEON TODAY, 9/23/11 AT 1:30 ; COLLOQUIUM AT 3:00 PM,

Good morning:

I would like to remind everyone that we have a couple of events today
Friday, September 23, 2011.

Our Graduate Student Luncheon will take place in the Atrium of the Science
and Technology Center at 1:30 pm today.  Come and meet our new students
and new faculty.  Festivities start at 1:30 with lots of good food.
Konstantinos Metallinos will be taking pictures for our picture board
STARTING AT 1:00 PM.

Our next event will be the Physics and Astronomy Colloquium starting at
3:00 pm.  Professor Bharat Ratra from the University of Kansas will speak
on "Dark Energy:  Constant or Time Variable?...(and other open questions).
 The Colloquium will take place in Science & Technology Center, Room 136.

Hope to see you there.

Gayle