Re: minutes Physics Theorynet meeting September 24, 2022

On a related note, I know of a QuarkNet teacher in VT who had a student
build a relatively small radio telescope for relatively little money and
parts mostly from Home Depot.  Although I’m not positive on the details
but I believe it was sensitive to hydrogen emissions and could be used to
measure the spin of the Milky Way galaxy.

Mike