Re: minutes Physics Theorynet meeting September 24, 2022

   From: "Taylor, Tomasz" <t taylor northeastern edu>
   Date: Mon, 3 Oct 2022 16:18:21 +0000

   While I don't think we can use Theorynet money for Tufts
   construction, we can certainly contribute to the infrastructure
   necessary for operating it from classrooms. How would this work?

I don't have much idea.  If I can use it from my laptop in my office, I
use it from my laptop in a classroom (assuming the net is working
properly there).  There will be a control computer that sits at Tufts,
physically wired to the telescope.  I would connect to this computer
over the net to use the telescope.  I suppose you could say that this
computer is "infrastructure necessary for operating it from classrooms".
But it is infrastructure necessary for operating it at all, so maybe it
would not qualify.

                                        Ken