Kristin Newton, Cambridge Ringe & Latin

Has anyone had any communication with Kristin Newton from Cambridge in
the last year?  She came to the meeting on Zoom a year ago and expressed
interest in my visiting her classes, but I haven't heard anything from
her since then and she didn't respond to several emails (or there is
some technical problem).

I think maybe she came a year ago because someone on this list recruited
her.  If that's you, could you maybe ask her if she's still interested?

Thanks.

                                        Ken