end of summer meeting

Dear Friends,

We are entering the final weeks of the summer when decisions are being made how the next school year will look like. Let’s get together on Zoom to talk about it and to discuss how physics faculty can enrich (probably miserable 😊) students’ experience during these challenging times. I suggest a meeting on Friday next week, August 21 at 10 AM. Please let me know if this is good time – if not, we’ll adjust it.

Best regards,

Tom

PS. We still have money available for $150 stipends, so please make sure to participate 😊. It’s so easy to switch on your Zoom app… We will also talk about ipads.