Physics Theorynet meeting on September 29

Dear Friends,

We will hold our Physics Theorynet Fall meeting on Saturday next week, September 29, at 10:00 AM in Room 218, Dana Building at Northeastern University.  If you haven't been here before, please see  https://www.northeastern.edu/campusmap/map/ for directions -- Dana Building is on Forsyth street, number 57 on the map and Room 218 is on the second floor. There is a public parking available in the Renaissance Park Garage off Columbus Ave, number 62.  Note also that we are next door to Ruggles Orange Line T/MBTA commuter station.

On the Agenda:

1) Introductions

2) Reports from visits

3) Pairings