Reports on Classroom Meetings?

Dear TheoryNet participants,

At our last TheoryNet meeting in may, there was minimal attendance from high school instructors, which makes it difficult to compose meaningful minutes for the meeting. Now that most public school systems are nearing the end of their terms, I am asking for any information on meetings that took place during the spring term. Please email me a very brief description of who met, the approximate number of students in attendance, and a few words on the topic(s) discussed.

This will assist me in writing the minutes, which serve as a primary input for writing our annual progress report to the NSF.

Thanks in advance,
-Brent

--
Brent Nelson