Physics TheoryNet Meeting, Saturday May 20 [Note date change]

Dear TheoryNet members:

Our meeting minutes from the winter meeting indicate that our spring meeting was to be held this coming Saturday, May 13. This had completely escaped my attention until just yesterday, so I think it is prudent to move the meeting back a week to May 20.

I therefore invite you to come to Northeastern at 10AM on Saturday, May 20 for the last TheoryNet meeting of the academic year. There are new cloud chambers that need homes! Remember that our meetings are in room 218 Dana Research Building, located at 110 Forsyth Street in Boston.

See you then!
-Brent

--
Brent Nelson