Reminder: TheoryNet Meeting this weekend, Saturday, Jan. 23, 10am

Dear friends,

This is a reminder that we will be having our winter meeting on Saturday, January 23. The forecast for Saturday keeps improving, so I think there should not be too much trouble getting here. But just remember that Northeastern hosts the Ruggles orange line T-stop, as well as the Northeastern stop on the green-line (E).

The place is room 218 in the Dana Research Building, street address 110 Forsyth Street in Boston, 02115. The meeting starts at 10AM and should take about one hour.

See you then,
-Brent

--
Brent Nelson