Milikan experiment -- and other TheoryNet equipment

Hi all,

A look at my own notes would probably reveal the answer to this question -- but could the current holder of the Milikan oil drop apparatus please bring it to the TheoryNet meeting this weekend? It's been requested for one of our instructors. But this gives me the opportunity to mention that if you have some of the demonstration equipment and don't plan to use it in the coming months, please consider bringing it in this Saturday.

Thanks in advance,

--
Brent Nelson
Associate Professor