REMINDER: TheoryNet Meeting, Saturday June 2

Hello all,

I hope everyone enjoyed the Memorial Day weekend. This coming Saturday is our scheduled end-of-year TheoryNet meeting. Let us plan to meet at the usual place and time: 10AM in Room 218, Dana Research Building on the campus of Northeastern university.

First time participants can consult http://www.campusmap.neu.edu for directions. Dana Building is on Forsyth street, number 57 on the map and Room 218 is on the second floor. There is a public parking available in the Renaissance Park Garage off Columbus Ave, number 62, for a reduced weekend rate of $6/day. Note also that we are next door to Ruggles Orange Line T/MBTA commuter station.

Hope to see you all this weekend

--
Brent Nelson
Department of Physics