Re: Reminder: TheoryNet meeting this Saturday, Oct. 2

Hi Sean,

We'd love to have you participate, and as it happens we have more interested instructors than available faculty at the moment. Matt Headrick is currently slotted to visit two different classrooms and we were wondering if you might be willing to visit one of them. The best fit would probably be John Jannetti at Andover HS. If you are willing to visit him I can send you his contact information so you can make arrangements. The minutes from our meeting should be sent out later today.

Thanks,
-Brent