Reminder: TheoryNet meeting this Saturday, Oct. 2

Hi all,

Just a reminder that we will be having our next meeting this Saturday, October 2nd on the Northeastern campus. The location is 114 Dana Building, which is located a short walk from the Ruggles T stop on Forsyth street. The building number is 110 Forsyth street, if you want to Google it. We will meet at 10AM and we typically end around 11:30.

Please let me know if you CANNOT be there, so we can be sure to include you in possible pairings.

Thanks and see you on Saturday,

--
Brent Nelson
Department of Physics