TheoryNet Meeting moved to Oct. 2

Hello all,

As many of you noticed, September 18 is Yom Kippur. We are therefore rescheduling the meeting for October 2 at the usual place (114 Dana Research building on the Northeastern campus) and the usual time (10AM).

As this is a bit later in the semester than we usually hold our meetings, I will be sending emails directly to the various pairing that were established in the spring to confirm availabilities and put instructors and professors in contact with one another. I will also send a separate email to un-paired participants to coordinate assignments. You should expect these emails on Monday and Tuesday.

Sorry for any inconvenience in changing the dates. We will see you next month.

--
Brent Nelson
Department of Physics