Scheduling our fall TheoryNet meeting: Sept. 26, 2009

Hello all,

Welcome back from summer! Tom is going to be traveling quite a bit this coming semester so he asked me to handle some of the day-to-day issues with the TheoryNet program in his absence. According to the minutes from our last meeting in June we had decided that our fall meeting should take place on either September 26 or October 3. Personally I think sooner is usually better than later so I would move that we plan to meet here at Northeastern on Saturday, Sept. 26 at our usual place (114 Dana Building at 110 Forsyth street) and usual time 10AM. If there are any particularly strong objections to that date please email me directly at b nelson neu edu.
As always, there is assistance for those traveling long distances to attend.

Pairings for the fall semester have been made for most participants. If you have not yet been paired, cannot remember who you were paired with, or don't have the contact information for the person you were paired with, please email me directly. We hope to have a few new participants (or returning previous participants) and our next meeting.

I'm looking forward to seeing all of you this fall!

--
Brent Nelson
Department of Physics