PhysicsTheoryNet Meeting Announcement

Dear Participants,

Our winter meeting will take place on Saturday, December 4 at 10:00 AM in
room
218 of Dana building (second floor) at Northeastern University. Please see
http://www.campusmap.neu.edu/
for directions (Dana Research Center is number 57).

The agenda is straightforward:
1) Introductions: teachers (including a brief profile of your HS etc)  and
theorists (including a brief description of your research field etc)
2) Lunch
3) Last year's participants sharing their experiences with newcomers
4) Pairing teachers with theorists and making plans for school visits

We should be done by 3 PM or even earlier.
I am looking forward to seeing you all here at Northeastern,
Tom.