Saturday meeting at Roxbury Latin School

Hi TheoryNet participants,

  I look forward to hosting our meeting on Saturday at 10 a.m. The meeting
will be in the Physics Lab of our Science Center. Our spring break starts
on Friday afternoon, so the campus will be quiet, and the gate at the main
entrance to the school will probably be closed.

  To get in, simply continue along St. Theresa Avenue to the gate at the
end of the black iron fence around the campus. Turn in at that gate (on to
Quail Street) and proceed down the street until you see a house on the
right. If you are driving, park there on the left side of the street. Walk
down the path on the right side of the house past the baseball backstop
and the playing field to the back door of the Science Center. (The door is
full of small glass panes.) Inside the Science Center turn left at the
lobby to enter the Physics Lab (blue flooring and blue tabletops). Juice,
coffee, and snacks will be provided.

  If you are not driving, you can get here by commuter rail or by T. The
West Roxbury Commuter Rail stop is on Lagrange Street. Once on the street,
walk up the hill past Blanchard's Liquor store. Cross Centre Street and
continue uphill on Lagrange a few blocks until you reach Howitt Street.
Turn right, walk one block, and you will see the Quail Street gate to the
school a bit to your left.

  By T go to the Orange Line Forest Hills terminal and find a bus that
goes to Centre Street in West Roxbury. Get off at a stop near Lagrange
Street or St. Theresa Avenue and proceed up hill .

  Please send me an e-mail if you need additional directions.

  See you Saturday.

Onward,
Rick Dower