Theorynet meeting, this Sat, 13 Mar, 10:00

Hi TheoryNet participants,

    We could not find a date that worked for everyone, but better date appears to be March 13 (this Saturday), at Roxbury Latin School, starting at 10:00.  I will leave it to Rick to provide directions for those who need them.

    The main purpose of this meeting will be to share experiences from the theorist visits that have taken place this Winter.

               best regards,

                    Darien
Darien Wood, Physics Dept, 111 Dana Research Center
Northeastern University, Boston, MA 02115
voice: 617 373-2958, fax: 617 373-2943