Date of next TheoryNet meetgin

Hi TheoryNet participants,

    At our last meeting, we had two proposed dates for the next TheoryNet meeting:
Sat March 13th (primary), Sat March 20th (backup).

    Please confirm with me that you can make the March 13th meeting.  If not, please indicate if you could make a March 20th meeting.

    Rick Dower will host the meeting at Roxbury Latin in West Roxbury.  (I'll leave it to Rick to distribute directions for those who have not been there).  We did not decide on a time to start the meeting -- I would propose 10:00 AM.

        best regards,

            Darien