-----Original Message-----
From: nonsexist-parenting-bounces cosmos phy tufts edu
[mailto:nonsexist-parenting-bounces cosmos phy tufts edu] On Behalf Of
Valerie White
Sent: Monday, January 19, 2004 6:40 PM
To: nonsexist-parenting cosmos phy tufts edu
Subject: Re: shoes . . . and more

I've been watching carefully to see if we respond differently to the two

when they take a tumble.  This is a classic place where parents console
the
girls and tell the boys not to cry, it wasn't that bad . . . honestly, I

don't think we treat them any differently. . .

Valerie