RE: [apmultiples] gender stereotypes

And LOL at your feet being cold so making them wear something on their<br>
feet. I'm the opposite, I pretty much am ALWAYS barefoot, so even in<br>
winter the girls tend to only wear socks/shoes if we're going outside<br>
:-) My grandmother's sure I'm going to freeze my kids to death LOL.<br><br>
Oh, I've been known to go out in the snow barefoot . . . my mother was a
great believer in barefootedness for children and so am I.&nbsp; As a
child I grew expert in scanning a lawn I was traversing for clover and
thus honeybees . . . but even so I was stung a good few times!&nbsp; My
housemates laugh at me because the first thing I do when I come inside is
kick off my shoes, and as a result I have pairs of shoes all over the
house--under my hassock, under the breakfast nook table, under the dining
table, next to the door, under my computer . . .&nbsp;&nbsp; when I was
practicing law one of the hardest things I had to do was to remember NOT
to kick off my pumps under the counsel table in the courtroom! <br><br>
The babies are often barefoot too, but we live in a big, drafty old house
and I figure if MY feet are cold (which is seldom) the babies' might be
too.&nbsp; Mostly they take their socks off and we don't chase them around
trying to put them back on.<br><br>
Valerie<br><br>