Re: [apmultiples] gender stereotypes

My SIL dresses her daughter in the most horrible hats and dresses.  Some were so big when she was a baby that all you noticed was this big hat and could hardly notice the cute baby.  Now she puts her in all kinds of funky clothes along with stuff like clunky boots that must make it impossible to play, her daughter just turned 2.  We all think she's nuts of course.

Jenny

I have a friend who, based on
the pictures on her website (she lives in FL, so I haven't seen her IRL
since college), thinks her dd is a doll to play dress-up with. All kinds
of fancy dresses with matching hairbows & hats, and it seems like she
wears several of these outfits each day. I jo

"There is no such thing in anyone's life as an unimportant day." - Alexander Woollcott, American Author

Yahoo! Groups Links