Re: [apmultiples] gender stereotypes

In a message dated 1/11/2004 2:26:48 PM Eastern Standard Time, valerie forevermail com writes:

> It would seem that we belong to the "LaRee Brown" school of
> baby-clothing

LOL....so do we!  I like comfortable clothing in soft fabrics that aren't too tight and certainly don't have itchy lace.  Why should my babies be dressed in something less comfortable?  My motto for this weather is "you can never have too much fleece."  The girls are wearing lots of Ben's old sleepers/ sleep n plays and will inherit his sweats and fleece, too.

I don't mind some pink, but much prefer blue, green, red and purple for all my kids.  What's wrong with bold colors for girls?

Jen (oh, we love the robeez, too!!)

"There is no such thing in anyone's life as an unimportant day." - Alexander Woollcott, American Author

Yahoo! Groups Links