RE: [apmultiples] another rant from Valerie

That's really interesting because I had decided to be as neutral as possible
about gender. But my daughter really likes dolls and reading and is a bit
quieter than the boys. She is into princesses and magic at the moment. On
the other hand ds1 showed preference for "boys' toys" really early on even
though he was surrounded mainly by dolls. He is the one who plays a lot with
cars and my twins (boys) also do that. I kept saying to people that I
thought gender differences were actually true because of what is happening
in my family. Now maybe I need more children to study the case more
thoroughly!!!

As regards people commenting on your handful, yes, I get that all the time
and it gets on my nerves. I tend not to look at people in the street and
ignore whoever comments to me, unless it is directly said in my face.

Laure

"There is no such thing in anyone's life as an unimportant day." - Alexander Woollcott, American Author

Yahoo! Groups Sponsor
click here

Yahoo! Groups Links