Re: [IPTA-cs] BOS P_n file

Thanks, Jeremy!

That's very helpful and should be easy to implement in our code.

Have a nice weekend, everyone!
Best, Kai.

On 8/5/22 18:46, Jeremy Wachter via IPTA-cosmic-strings wrote:
Hello all,

Please find attached the BOS P_n file we discussed in the meeting yesterday. It's formatted such that the left column is the value of n, and the right column the corresponding value of P_n. Note that at larger n values, the data becomes sparser; also at large n values, the behavior is well-fit by a n^{-4/3} line.

Best,
Jeremy