[Emeriti-faculty] Teaching Schedule for Fall 2012

Attached is the proposed teaching schedule for next fall.  Please take a look and let me know if you have any concerns.

Please look at the time block for your class. If you want to change it, please let me and Gayle know as soon as possible, preferably by 5 pm Thursday. The schedule goes to the registrar on Friday – it can still be changed after that, but the earlier the better.  There are a lot of moving parts, so moving one class can have a domino effect.

Thanks,

Roger

Roger Tobin

Professor and Chair