[Emeriti-faculty] Teaching preferences for AY 12-13

Friends,

Attached is the teaching preference questionnaire for AY 12-13. Please return to me, either on paper or as email, by Wed. Feb. 1. As always, I will take your preferences seriously, but I can’t make everyone happy (you’d be surprised how few people express a desire to teach certain courses).

Thank you,

Roger

Roger Tobin

Professor and Chair