[Emeriti-faculty] Recommendations for undergrad graders/TAs

Friends,

Owing to a combination of circumstances, we are going to be short of graduate student TAs in the fall. I hope to make up most of the shortage by hiring qualified undergraduates to do grading, and possibly even teaching labs. I have already emailed all of our majors, but I’d like to have a larger pool of candidates.

Please let me know if there are undergraduate students you’ve had in class or know from other contexts who you think would be suitable to work as graders or TAs, especially ones who are not physics majors.

Thank you,

Roger

Roger Tobin

Professor and Chair