[Emeriti-faculty] Matriculation - volunteer(s) needed

Friends,

I am asking for one or two of you to volunteer to join me in acting as colorful decorations at the Matriculation Ceremony for the Class of 2015, 1:30 pm Wed. Aug. 31.  Please let me know if you are willing to participate. As usual, the department has two academic robes, one tall and one short, that can be borrowed if you don’t have your own.

Roger

From: ASE Admin Announcement [mailto:ASEAdminAnnouncement tufts edu]
Sent: Tuesday, August 09, 2011 2:14 PM
To: 'asedepartmentchairs elist tufts edu (asedepartmentchairs elist tufts edu)'
Cc: 'asedepartmentchairassistants elist tufts edu (asedepartmentchairassistants elist tufts edu)'; Dubman, Jillian L.; Ferguson, Joanne; Lowe, Carmen
Subject: Matriculation Information - On behalf of Carmen Lowe, Dean of Academic Advising and Undergraduate Studies

LHD

TO:                  Department Chairpersons, Arts & Sciences and Engineering

FROM:           Carmen Lowe, Dean of Academic Advising and Undergraduate Studies

DATE:            August 2011

SUBJECT:    MATRICULATION EXERCISES

Matriculation exercises are scheduled for Wednesday, August 31, 2011, at 1:45 p.m., on the lawn between Ballou Hall and Bendetson Hall.

We wish to invite you as chair to participate.  Please urge your colleagues to take part in the processional as well, since we would like to have at least two representatives from each department.  Academic dress is recommended.  Members of the faculty should assemble at 1:30 p.m. behind Ballou Hall.  Please note that the first faculty meeting of the year follows the ceremony.

Please let Joanne Ferguson (joanne ferguson tufts edu) know by August 19 who will be representing your department.

Students and parents appreciated last year's ceremony.  We are grateful to those of you who participated and hope that we have a great faculty turnout on August 31st.