[Emeriti-faculty] Feedback about PHYSICS WEB SITE: act fast!

Hi all,

on behalf of the Web Site committee, I would like to ask you for your
feedback about the current Physics web site. In particular, I would like
to hear suggestions to improve the current web site, as well as complaints.
If you have any issues related (even broadly) to the current web site,
this is your time to speak up. Don't waste this chance, it might come once
in a lifetime :)

Please, act fast in sending your thoughts to me: the Web Site committee
will be meeting this coming Monday, October 4th!! Apologies for this
little time, but a window of opportunity opened up with the cancellation
of the department meeting...

Thank you very much.

Best regards,
Danilo