[Emeriti-faculty] First Dept. Faculty Meeting Mon. 9/13

Friends,

A reminder that our first departmental faculty meeting will be on Monday, Sept. 13, at noon in Rob. 250.

Among the items on the agenda:

1)  Division of office tasks between Gayle & Shannon (see attachment)
2)  Announcements about lecture demonstrations, prerequisites for classes
3)  Request from Bruce Boghosian for courtesy appointment (see attachment)
4)  Proposal for a new graduate program in Chemical Physics (see attachment)
5)  Other business/announcements

Also attached is an updated tentative course schedule for Spring.  As we will be finalizing this in the next couple of weeks, please look it over carefully and let me know if you see any problems.  If your class time is listed as TBD, please discuss scheduling with Gayle.

See you Monday,
Roger

begin:vcard
fn:Roger G. Tobin
n:Tobin;Roger G.
org:Tufts University;Dept. of Physics and Astronomy
adr;dom:;;4 Colby St.;Medford;MA;02155
email;internet:roger tobin tufts edu
title:Professor and Department Chair
tel;work:617-627-5461