Subject: Matriculation Exercises
Date: Mon, 09 Aug 2010 09:52:55 -0400
From: Jillian L. Dubman <Jillian Dubman tufts edu>
To: asedepartmentchairs elist tufts edu
CC: asedepartmentchairassistants elist tufts edu, Joanne Ferguson <Joanne Ferguson tufts edu>, "James M. Glaser" <james glaser tufts edu>

This message is sent on behalf of Jim Glaser, the Dean of Undergraduate Education.

TO:            Department Chairpersons, Arts & Sciences and Engineering

FROM:    James M. Glaser, Dean of Undergraduate Education

DATE:        August 2010

SUBJECT:     MATRICULATION EXERCISES

Matriculation exercises are scheduled for Wednesday, September 1, 2010, at 1:45 p.m., on the lawn between Ballou Hall and Bendetson Hall.

We wish to invite you as chair to participate.  Please urge your colleagues to take part in the processional as well, since we would like to have at least two representatives from each department.  Academic dress is recommended.  Members of the faculty should assemble at 1:30 p.m. behind Ballou Hall.  Please note that the first faculty meeting of the year follows the ceremony.

Please let Joanne Ferguson (joanne ferguson tufts edu) know by August 20 who will be representing your department.

Students and parents appreciated last year's ceremony.  We are grateful to those of you who participated and hope that we have a great faculty turnout on September 1st.

begin:vcard
fn:Roger G. Tobin
n:Tobin;Roger G.
org:Tufts University;Dept. of Physics and Astronomy
adr;dom:;;4 Colby St.;Medford;MA;02155
email;internet:roger tobin tufts edu
title:Professor and Department Chair
tel;work:617-627-5461