[Emeriti-faculty] Department meetings, Fall 2010

Friends,

I know the last thing you want to think about in these waning days of August is department meetings, but please reserve these dates on your calendars. It is possible that we won't need them all, in which case I will cancel them without regret, but for now please assume that we will be meeting:

All meetings 12:00 noon - 1:15 pm, Robinson 250

Mon. Sept. 13
Mon. Oct. 4
Mon. Oct. 18
Mon. Nov. 1
Mon. Nov. 8
Mon. Nov. 29

Thank you, and enjoy the rest of the summer!

Roger

begin:vcard
fn:Roger G. Tobin
n:Tobin;Roger G.
org:Tufts University;Dept. of Physics and Astronomy
adr;dom:;;4 Colby St.;Medford;MA;02155
email;internet:roger tobin tufts edu
title:Professor and Department Chair
tel;work:617-627-5461