[Emeriti-faculty] Visit of Prof. Michele Zanolin + colloquium on Thursday

Dear all,

Prof. Michele Zanolin from Embry Riddle Aeronautical University will be
visiting our department tomorrow (July 21st) and on Thursday, and will
give the colloquium on Thursday at 3 pm with the title "Perspectives on
the Advanced Version of Gravitational Wave Laser Interferometers”.

If you are interested in meeting with him during his 2-day visit, please
let me know and I will set up a schedule.

Thank you,
Danilo

Dr. Danilo Marchesini
Assistant Professor in Astronomy & Astrophysics
Tufts University
Robinson Hall
212 College Avenue
Medford, MA 02155 USA