[Emeriti-faculty] [Fwd: SAVE THE DATE - GRAD BBQ 09/09/09]

--- Begin Message ---
Hi All:

Please save the date for our Graduate Student BBQ!  The event will be held on Wednesday, September 9, 2009 from 4:00pm - 6:00pm in the Remis Sculpture Court, Aidekman Arts Center.  As always, our BBQ will have great food, drinks, and music.  More information to follow.  We hope to see you all there!

To academic department staff: please pass this email along to other graduate faculty and staff in your department; students receive a separate email from our office.  Your assistance is greatly appreciated.

Best wishes for an enjoyable (and hopefully sunny) remainder of the summer.

Sincerely,
The Office of Graduate Studies

In an attempt to remain more environmentally conscious, invitations for this event have been sent via electronic copy only.

--- End Message ---