[Emeriti-faculty] [Fwd: Mail delivery failed : returning message to sender]

--- Begin Message ---
See http://uit.tufts.edu/?pid=548 for more information.

A message that you sent could not be delivered to all of its recipients.
The following address(es) failed:

  depatment cosmos phy tufts edu
    SMTP error from remote mail server after RCPT TO:<depatment cosmos phy
tufts edu>:
    host cosmos.phy.tufts.edu [130.64.83.16]: 550 unknown user