Subject: Only Two Weeks Until the Waltham, MA Grant Writing Workshop
Date: Tue, 24 Feb 2009 09:19:28 -0500 (EST)
From: Rod Helm <president grantwritingusa com>
To: Marianne Vestergaard <M Vestergaard tufts edu>

Grant Writing USA

Dear Marianne,

The Bentley Police Department and Grant Writing USA invite you to attend a grant writing workshop in Waltham, March 9-10, 2009. The workshop is applicable to city, county and state agencies as well as nonprofit organizations, K-12, colleges and universities.

Grant Writing USA has helped thousands of government agencies, nonprofit organizations and educational institutions achieve grants success. Given the opportunity I’m confident we can do the same for you.

Checks, cards, and purchase orders are welcome. Multi-enrollment discounts are available. For more information including venue location, tuition, graduate testimonials and online enrollment, please visit us at:

http://GrantWritingUSA.com

Thank you kindly,

Rod Helm
President
Grant Writing USA

PS. Prefer to speak with a live person? Cathy will be happy to assist.

Cathy Rittenhouse
Grant Writing USA
Customer Care
800.814.8191
cathy grantwritingusa com

http://GrantWritingUSA.com

Click here and forward this to a friend.

You are subscribed as m vestergaard tufts edu. To unsubscribe please click here.

--
Prof. Marianne Vestergaard
Dept. of Physics and Astronomy