Subject:        Distribution of Fares Lecture Tickets
Date:   Wed, 21 Jan 2009 09:29:16 -0500
From:   Jillian L. Dubman <Jillian Dubman tufts edu>
To:     ase-faculty elist tufts edu, ase-affiliates elist tufts edu

Good morning,

As the announcement mentioned last week, I am responsible for distributing Fares Lecture tickets to Central staff and faculty and staff in Arts and Sciences and Engineering. I will be distributing tickets to these groups the week of January 26th. To pick up your ticket, you can stop by my office on the first floor of Ballou Hall any day that week between 2 and 4 pm, except for Wednesday (we will not be distributing tickets on Wednesday).

I have a limited number of tickets, so they will be distributed on a first-come, first-serve basis, and only one ticket will be distributed to each person. Please bring your Tufts ID with you to pick up your ticket. You may not bring multiple IDs to pick up multiple tickets.

Feel free to distribute this email to staff members who may not have received it.
Best,
Jillian

--
Jillian Dubman
Secretary of the Faculty for Arts, Sciences and Engineering

--
Jillian Dubman
Secretary of the Faculty for Arts, Sciences and Engineering
Ballou Hall, 1st Floor
Phone: 617-627-3156
Fax: 617-627-3950
jillian dubman tufts edu