[Emeriti-faculty] Lunch with academic award recipients

Greetings,

Next Tuesday, Apr. 29 we will be having our annual faculty lunch with students who have won academic awards from the department or university. We will be dining in the faculty dining room (Chase Center, behind Carmichael hall), at 12:15. On behalf of the Awards and Honors Committee, I cordially invite you to join us. Good luck on your end-of-semester items, and hopefully I will see you next Tuesday! If you could RSVP by the end of the day Friday, that would be helpful.

Cheers,
Hugh